Vacancy: Eurosite is looking for an Administrator
Eurosite is hiring! Eurosite is the European network of natural site managers working for nature and climate. We are looking for an Administrator to support EU-funded projects, general bookkeeping, and the membership administration.
Please find the full vacancy text here. Interested candidates are invited to submit their motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 15 August 2022. Job interviews are scheduled (online) for 25 August 2022.
Interns and volunteers:
Eurosite is looking for 1 or 2 interns that can help with the successful implementation of the LIFE ENPLC (European Networks for Private Land Conservation) project. Private land management can play an important role in fighting climate emergency and biodiversity loss. The core objective of the LIFE ENPLC project is to develop an EU-wide network of private land conservation practitioners leveraging innovative private land conservation tools to mitigate the damage and preserve the land’s value for the next generations.
- Are looking for an internship period of 6 months or more
- Can work remotely from home
- Are a student at a university in a relevant field (BSc or MSc level)
- Have an interest in private land conservation and in the NGO sector
- Can work independently
- Are proficient in the English language
What we offer:
- Possibility to write their thesis on the topic of private land conservation
- Supervision and support from the project manager and other project partners
- Joining events planned by the project For instance, planned for 2022:
- Workshop on volunteering in Portugal
- Policy workshop in Brussels
- Access to Eurosite resources (e.g. experts in the field and member organisations)
- Co-designing the internship based on current ideas (see full vacancy) and your expectations
- Flexible start and end date
Please find the full vacancy here. Interested candidates are invited to submit their motivation + CV to email@example.com
Furthermore, we always appreciate volunteers with knowledge and skills in the following fields:
- social media;
- environment related EU policy;
- natural site management;
- Economics and Ecosystem Services (EES);
- Wetlands and Climate Change (WCC);
- Marine and Coastal Protected Areas (MCPA).
Depending also on your personal wishes and experience, tasks could include assisting in developing and managing different websites, monitoring and managing our various social media channels, etc.
Candidates are expected to possess impeccable writing, communication, and spelling abilities. The Eurosite working language is English.
Please view our privacy statement with regards to applications here.