Language course: English for Nature Protection Specialists
Arles, France, 1 – 3 June 2016
Eurosite member Aten and Eurosite, in collaboration with A&C Customised Training Solutions, offer this tailor-made English language course for Nature Protection Specialists.
- Speaking practice in different formats – pair work, group work, project presentation;
- Sharing of experience;
- Broadened vocabulary customised to your particular field;
- Contextualised corrective tuition to improve grammar and fluency;
- Experience of cultural & professional field visits in English;
- Greater autonomy to improve your own English.
The course is designed for professionals in the fields of conservation, environmental awareness raising, nature / landscape management, etc. Required English level: intermediate: CEFR B1/B2 (independent user).
Adam Lindsey-Clark, co-director of A&C Linguistic Consultants, specialised language trainer and translator with more than twenty years’ experience in providing linguistic services to ecologists and nature protection organisations.
Cost per student
1,050 euro (3 days, 350 euro per day) including full-board accommodation and training provided by a specialised native-English trainer.
Eurosite has a limited fund available to help cover travel costs of participants. Please contact the Eurosite Secretariat for more information.